Moonlight, Starlight Moonlight, Starlight

Hey there. I just revisited this track and I think it's really, really really pretty. My only gripe is that it can be a little harsh on the ears sometimes and the sounds just kind of get lost. From a constructive viewpoint I would suggest trying to equalize and balance out the sounds if you can. Also, I'm going to be learning how to use AudioTools soon and I'd like to do a remix of this song :D Because it's super pretty and I love it a lot. Feel free to message me if you like :D Though I rarely get on NewGrounds, I'll try to remember to check back every now and then.

8-Bit Townloop 8-Bit Townloop

This is cute, well done, clean and simple. It reminds me greatly of Scribblenauts, and a little bit of the classic Kirby GBC games. Good job :3

Benjadaninja- Truth Benjadaninja- Truth

I like this a lot!

I'm not really the type to listen to or enjoy rap like this,but this is excellent :) I have to agree with DLX that this is much better than that crap they play on the radio. You have a talent, and did a great job syncing the words with the beat. Do you think it'd be possible to release an instrumental version of this? I'd like to see what I can do with it, of course I'd give you credit if I do decide to remix it though :) Also, if you could PM me, I'm curious if you have any tips for how to master your precussion, I can never get mine to sound nice and full like that.

benjadaninja responds:

Thank you!!!

Under Ground Theme Under Ground Theme

Sounds good!

It definitely has an underground feel to it, and it has a sense of uneasiness and unfamiliarity to it. It actually reminds me of the beginning of Legend of the Dragoon when you're in the caves. Good job, it also kind of makes me think of something like MGS, it has a sort of intense adrenaline to it as if you just got spotted and you're trying to hide or run away without being seen...

~GP~ Visible Sounds II ~GP~ Visible Sounds II

I like it. BUT!

You need to re-master it. The drums are drowned out by the synth :c And that makes me sad. Other than that, excellent song.

GranPian responds:

and i did so.

CrimzonWolf-Paradise Remix CrimzonWolf-Paradise Remix

This is <3

I adored the original 20 minute song, and I love your remix. The pan flute is beautiful c:

Enrapture re-done Enrapture re-done

In my favorites and soon to be in my ipod. <3

We definitely have to do some collaborations, my friend. I love your stuff, and I'm sure our styles would mix wonderfully <:

turtle(can't think of a title) turtle(can't think of a title)

Relaxing...

I can close my eyes to this and just think, or write or draw.. Whatever. I love it. I wanna do a collab now :D If you want ;P

DJ Spoonz - Bocanio DJ Spoonz - Bocanio

Great Job!

This is absolutely amazing for your first song! I would LOVE to help you learn FL and in fact, we can do a collaberation together! :) And congrats on being on the front page and being the top 1 trance song in TWO days! I have NEVER seen that before, so that's a huge achivement :) Checkout my page and send me a PM or contact me at:

LonelyWinter@live.com (MSN Messenger/YIM!/Email)
Midori Is Green (AIM)

Good luck and I hope to compose with you ^-^

Take Off Reloaded Take Off Reloaded

It's not bad :3

I think it's very well done, and it has much potential, keep at it and don't be discouraged by assholes like Zefy. Speaking of...

Zefy: Just because you don't like it, that doesn't make it horrendous, and whether you realize it or not, everybody starts off new. And, honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't be speaking because I don't see ANYTHING in your profile, so I highly suggest you don't go around bashing people when you can't even show that you have any talent nor the will to try your hand at something.

Good job, DV, and once again keep at it! You have potential :] If you ever need tips or want to do a collab I'd be glad to, send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.