Fritt the (C) Ferret Fritt the (C) Ferret

Yup...

That about sums it up.

Moonlight, Starlight Moonlight, Starlight

Hey there. I just revisited this track and I think it's really, really really pretty. My only gripe is that it can be a little harsh on the ears sometimes and the sounds just kind of get lost. From a constructive viewpoint I would suggest trying to equalize and balance out the sounds if you can. Also, I'm going to be learning how to use AudioTools soon and I'd like to do a remix of this song :D Because it's super pretty and I love it a lot. Feel free to message me if you like :D Though I rarely get on NewGrounds, I'll try to remember to check back every now and then.

8-Bit Townloop 8-Bit Townloop

This is cute, well done, clean and simple. It reminds me greatly of Scribblenauts, and a little bit of the classic Kirby GBC games. Good job :3

Benjadaninja- Truth Benjadaninja- Truth

I like this a lot!

I'm not really the type to listen to or enjoy rap like this,but this is excellent :) I have to agree with DLX that this is much better than that crap they play on the radio. You have a talent, and did a great job syncing the words with the beat. Do you think it'd be possible to release an instrumental version of this? I'd like to see what I can do with it, of course I'd give you credit if I do decide to remix it though :) Also, if you could PM me, I'm curious if you have any tips for how to master your precussion, I can never get mine to sound nice and full like that.

benjadaninja responds: